Thursday 11 December 2014

NYC HALF MARATHON TRAINING WEEK 4 - WRAP UP

This week really was a total shambles. Everything went out the window and my perfect record now not so perfect.
Mentally not in it or with it. Need to amend training so it is more friendly to me and my work. Need to mentally motivate myself a little better.
I am going to be pleased if my long runs get faster. Want to crack sub 2:45 on race day.... hopefully.
To do that, I need to make sure I do more intervals. Have noticed that doing long run as 800/200 is beneficial as well.



MONDAY-6.4 KMS
TUESDAY - LOST SESSION- REST
WEDNESDAY- PILATES, 6.0 KM AND YOGA
THURSDAY- REST
FRIDAY- LOST SESSION- REST
SATURDAY- REST
SUNDAY- LONG RUN 9 KMS (800/200)


TOTAL MILEAGE FOR WEEK 21.4KM
WEIGHT- 78.0 KG

No comments:

Post a Comment