Sunday 31 May 2015

31/05/15 DASHER ICECREAM DATE

So today after the bike tour and lunch with Mum, had a date with 2 of my #dasher girls at #henley for #icecream. We love icecream. Sami had run 12 km, Katie had walked 9 and me well, I knew what was coming. Somehow Katie got inspired to enter the Melbourne Half and is now coming with us. This will be the second half she has done, the first being NYC. So happy she has decided to come :)
So icecream = calories, so had to head to the gym after the icecream had gone down.
5 km on the uphill treddy today got me back my icecream calories and a little more. Lunch was a different story but I am still under for the day. The picture below our icecream selfie is what I sent to Anthea (whose baby is due TODAY - I have an inkling for June 2 and only time will tell) to show her where I was. 
Great day today. Not heaps of training but some and that is all that matters.
#dasherlife
#asics
#icecream
#running



No comments:

Post a Comment