Wednesday 20 May 2015

20/05/15 Morning Session- No RAIN!!! 11km

You would never expect there to have even been a forecast of rain with the skies in the photos. However, it poured this morning and there were rain clouds to the north on the radar (I head south on the outbound). Mum took a pass today (a little sore she said- mind you she did walk 22 kms with me last week, so I get it). So off out with my one and only favourite visor for sun protection. Managed to NOT charge the iPod for whatever reason, even though it was plugged in and the switch on, so that ran out at 2 kms. The weather held out and 11 kms was attained. Not a fast time but happy with under 2 hours. Even did a few little run intervals for the las couple of ams. Hamstring not amazing but clearly I need to keep doing what I am doing and save the running for race day.

No comments:

Post a Comment