Sunday 31 May 2015

30/05/15 SATURDAY NIGHT AT THE GYM

I swear, my life has to be sad if this is what my Saturday night ends up as.
So double session today, basically to get me more food.
Was aiming for 30 mins but on my rest at 25, I didn't start the stairmaster soon enough and it switched off.
In any case, it's been about a week since I got on the SM and so I did the first 10 mins as 2 min/3min/ short rest then did the last 15 mins as 5 min intervals with short rest between.
Longest I have ever done, went at about 86 steps/min and 133 floors. Think I am going ok for the Stadium Stomp as it has just dawned on me (#upthereforthinking) that quite a bit of the race is also down the stairs, so I don't have to train for 6000 stairs up!! However, want to get to about 40-45 mins if I can, but with 2 weeks to go, 40 mins maybe the ceiling for this one.
If I can do the one at the G then I will need to keep this up and get to over an hour if I want to do the full course. I'll see how I go in Adelaide in any case.

#dasherlife
#training
#lifeofanoneliteathlete
#stadiumstomp

No comments:

Post a Comment