Saturday 2 May 2015

BEEF SALAD- YUMMO

So here is dinner- carbs, protein, veggies.
Next time I will use somen rather than rice noodles. However, this did for today.
It has 90g (cooked weight) of beef strips- you can marinate this how you choose before cooking.
1/2 carrot, 60 g corn kernels and 25-35 g of spring onions (I usually use 2 spring onions to give you an idea of how many).
I make a great dressing that I use a lot
Fresh Lime juice, Soy Sauce, 1 tspn minced ginger and 1 tspn of honey.
I use guess work but usually use 2 small or 1 large lime, about the same volume soy.
I use this a dressing for my turkey patties that I take to work as well.
It's great. Fresh and tasty.

So cook your beef. At the same time, cook your noodles. To cool them down, rinse them in cool water.
Add dressing to the noodles (you won't use all of it, just use what suits you), add the veg (you can add extra like capsicum, peas or beans maybe?). Add the beef and stir.
Then enjoy.
Can also double as lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment