Saturday 2 May 2015

APRIL MONTHLY WRAP UP

Well, its been over a month since NYC half and I have managed to keep training around 30 km a week since the start of April, after a couple of weeks rest from my big PB.
Been mainly walking longer distances, with a couple of runs, but this seems to have been working as I smashed the inaugural Bay2 City on April 19, finally getting under 1:30 for the 12kms.
Total mileage of 134.92 for the month of April. I am 15 kms from Coffs Harbour on Run Down Under and am 33.7 km short of 500 km for the year.
Hoping to get about 1000 km for the year which I am sure will be possible especially training for the Melbourne Half.
Been full of the snots the sat few days which has hampered my treadmill training (maybe no great loss...)
Looking forward to May.
Goal 150 kms.



http://rundownunder.com.au/members/?rdu_view=map

No comments:

Post a Comment