Monday 25 May 2015

24/05/15 BAROSSA MARATHON FESTIVAL PHOTOS

Tonnes of photos here from the weekend. Can safely say this weekend was one of the best I have had in a long time. Got to speak to my Dashers on the Facebook phone THREE times. Wow, how amazing is technology? Speaking to Canada through a social media phone. Hanging out with my Dasher girls Louise and Sam. Running  a 10km PB, off walking only for training. Cheering on Ev, Beth and Kat for their first marathon. Lunching and post race cheese and bikkies with new friends and old friends. Makes me smile. Just a fabulous 36 hours. 
#dasherlife
#training
#running

Sam, Louise and I loading with cheese and bikkies


Sami with her pom poms!

Sam, Norm, Ev, Stephanie, Karen and I pre race

Sam, Louise and I pre race

Jane, Al, Myself and Marina just before the start

Jane, Al and I at the start

Sami meeting me at the 5km point (10k turnaround)

The photo below is a picture of all the Dashers at Jane Spiteri's in Ottawa, talking to ME on the phone ( I was out on the marathon course)

Me, Sami, Ev and Louise, post race

Sami, Ev and I with our marathon medals.


Sam, Evelin and I with our marathon medals



No comments:

Post a Comment