Sunday 3 May 2015

03/05/2015- ADELAIDE GREENBELT 10KM RACE

So I've been not well the last few days with the snots. Was feeling so crap when I got up, but got everything together and just went in to town hoping for a Sub 1:20 but with Sub 1:15 in my sights.
Hamstring as tight as all get out as well. Really got to get that seen to.
Knees strapped to keep me inline. Only managed to smash 1:15 and come in at 1:14:03 (Garmin, not official). My previous 10 km RACE PB was 1:24 something at Barossa nearly 2 years ago.
So essentially smashed it by 10 minutes.
Did run sub 1:15 in Bay2City but that was a 12km race.
So so pleased. Hips/Knees/Leg, totally caning.
Met Sam and Louise, Ev and Steph at the finish. Do love those girls.
Sam and I headed to Henley. We started on ice-cream while waiting for Ev and Louise to run down from the finish line.
Had a great day.

#dasherlife
#dashers
#asics
#garmin
#adelaide
River Torrens in the Morning- That is FOG not clouds LOL


Pre-Race Selfie and Ubiquitous Garmin Shot
#slayedit
Sam and I at the finish. I kept having to hold all the rubbish.

Steph, Sam and I at the finish. Fading fast and needing food.

Sam, ME, Kate, Sam's friend, Louise, Ev and James at the finish.


Sam, Louise and I

Sam and I

Ev, Sam, Louise and I

Sam and I with our ridiculously HUGE ice creams.





No comments:

Post a Comment