Tuesday 23 June 2015

MARATHON RUNNING: TRAINING FOR NEW YORK 2013

If you are thinking of doing a marathon or want to know what it is like to train for one, please head over to my blog : http://brionybullardmarathonfit.blogspot.com.au/
This tells the tale of what training I did, some of the food I used in training and of course the all important race report. It is a blog covering 9 months of training for the New York Marathon, which I ran as a 40th birthday present to myself. Plenty of ubiquitous Garmin photos with distances and times. The race was the inspiration for the forming my group the Dungog Dashers who even 2 years on are still meeting up at races, going to surprise birthday parties and catching up all over the world.
This race and the lead up to it truly changed my life for the better. The people I met through this race have enriched my life more than I could ever have imagined.
You can also read about my latest gathering with them in New York, during March by clicking the links below.

RACE EXPO
RACE DAY
MILE 10 CHEER SQUAD
POST RACE DRINKS


Thank you for reading :)



No comments:

Post a Comment