Monday 8 June 2015

08/06/15 TREDDY 7km

Monday Night treddy session. After a day of tidying the spare room and cutting fabric, I had a nap about 2:30 pm. I'd done 4 hours of 20 minute intervals cleaning and cutting. I'd used most of my calories by that time (had my beef casserole for lunch and a bagel). Woke up after sleeping really hard with a hideous headache, so not conducive to wanting to go and exercise. In any case got dressed and headed down to the gym.
Did 5 km on 7-11.5 incline at about 5.6km/hr avg speed. Then 2 km on 3.5 incline. Funny when you bring down the incline the lower one feels like it is downhill!
Even dinner hasn't got rid of the headache. I thought it had but it just dulled it.
Bed beckons after 36km in 3 days.
Only 1 day of work and then the usual Wednesday off (thank god).

No comments:

Post a Comment