Tuesday 16 June 2015

16/06/15 STADIUM STOMP AFTERMATH

Oh dear god, I am so out of practice with recovery. So kind of neglected the foam roller or stick on Sunday (first mistake). Walking on Monday, difficult and sitting down all day wouldn't have helped. Middle of the night on Tuesday morning, I had to get on the roller, almost instant relief, but then got up at 7:30...ugh
Went for a 5 km walk, see below how long it took me to get from mine to Henley jetty!.
Under that, that is me in Ikea, going down the stairs, sideways, one at a time like a geriatric.
Got in an epsom salts bath tonight which was helpful but now I have sat down, the lactic acid is back.
Legs are sore to even touch. I have got the stick and am trying to use that. Adductors are very very sore.
Wanting to do the event at the MCG but don't want to be like this :)
Still, great challenge the #stadiumstomp ! Don't let that put you off!
#dasherlife




No comments:

Post a Comment