Tuesday 23 June 2015

SPRINTING FOR A DIFFERENT FINISH LINE

So June here in Australia means the end of the financial year and the company I work for has an annual incentive that finishes on June 30. It is the world conference that is for "The Best of the Best".
I have been for the last 5 years and have only missed 1 out of the 7 I could go to. I normally qualify as an individual but this year, I have fallen slightly short. However, our store has it's best opportunity to qualify as a team. It will go down to the wire, 5:30pm on June 30.
The prize, a trip to "The Paradise of Vice", Las Vegas for the weekend. One of my favourite towns.
We last went here as a company 5 years ago. We took over Caesar's Palace and had one of the biggest pool parties, the town had ever seen. So big, they closed the pool the next day to clean it.
This year, I believe we are at The Venetian. God help them. This event attracts 3000 agents globally.
So for the next week, it is head down, bum up to get to the finish line.
It's a different type of race but the bling is amazing.

Wish us luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment