Tuesday 27 January 2015

NYC HALF MARATHON TRAINING WEEK 12 - DAY 2- 27/01 11.02 KM

Righto!
So longest mid week to date.
Pace not too bad, legs a bit sore (massaged today). But kept going.
Pace was similar to Sunday but intervals were totally different
So over 11 km I did
3.75km/250m x2
with a 3 km home.
Quads sore, but wanted to keep going. This is where I think training may have turned around. I had previously had no desire to do this kind of distance mid week. Today mentally in it. That is nearly 4 hours of running in 48 hours. Best thing I did? Took my Garmin off and strapped it to my fuelbelt so I wasn't always looking.
Tomorrow going for a hat trick again with pilates, intervals and yoga.... and maybe a bit of public foam rolling for fun.
Purple shoes.
Garmin Data here: http://connect.garmin.com/modern/activity/683730271

No comments:

Post a Comment