Sunday 23 November 2014

NYC HALF MARATHON TRAINING WEEk 2- WRAP UP

Not an amazing week by any standards but all sessions completed.
Monday the legs wouldn't turn over, so I had to do the distance walking- and had read the wrong week so did half a mile more than I should have.
Tuesday's intervals went well in the new shoes. 3.8 kms and done in good time.
Wednesday's massage session involved cupping and my legs were sore to the touch until today- Sunday.
Friday was just foul and my head wasn't in it, so I walked again.
Today's long run went well. Really slow at the start but sped up on the return journey (what a surprise) but not as fast as last week, but wearing different shoes may have made a difference to that.


The scales show weight back to where I started at 79.1 kgs, so the scales could have been lying last week. This weeks diet hasn't been so amazing but not the worst it could b.

Monday: 5.7 km walk
Tuesday: 3.8km intervals
Wednesday: Pilates intro (not a workout) and Yoga
Thursday: Rest
Friday: 5.0 km walk
Saturday: Rest
Sunday: Long run - 7 km

TOTAL KMS- 21.5

No comments:

Post a Comment