Tuesday 28 April 2015

TUESDAY 28/04/2015- Overshot the distance plan: West Beach to Somerton

After I finally dragged myself out of bed, I got out fuelled by a crumpet and an apple. The plan was to go from mine to the Broadway Kiosk. At Glenelg, I decided that I would head up to Somerton Surf Club. I got running at 3kms and was doing intervals of about 200/800. Threw in a 1km stretch for fun. Did some shorter intervals as well and did a lot of walking. Had to get back before 12 for the dishwasher man but wasn't doing much else with my day, so was good to just push the boundary today. Greenbelt 10 is on Sunday (rain forecast) so just trying to get kms in the legs.
Only have 26 km to go to get to Coffs Harbour on Run Down Under. I was hoping to get there by Thursday but will fall just short and should get there next week.
Nearly at 500 kms for the year as well.
Leg is quite sore.... so I'll be on the roller later.

#RunDownUnder
#garmin
#asics
#thorlo
#Glenelg
#Adelaide
#Running

At the jetty looking back to Moseley Square at Glenelg


Saw this on my run up to Somerton. May have been left there from Anzac Day and it is really nice that people have left it there.


The ubiquitous Garmin Shot showing 16 km which was about 4km more than I had planned.


No comments:

Post a Comment