Wednesday 22 April 2015

11 KMS- #justwalkin 22/04/15

Had to get out today just to clear the fuzz from the legs from my whopping PB on Sunday... and just because I haven't done anything since Sunday.... and I went to a friend's house for dinner Monday, had risotto and wine and apple danish with cream, which basically doubled my calorie intake that day.
Didn't feel much like running, so that meant I had to go further to get the same result. So it was my house all the way down to Glenelg jetty.
Below afforded me 627 calories. That is quite a lot of food in addition to the 1500 calories a day I am giving myself on my experiment, but interestingly, since my discovery of bacon & cabbage today, means I haven't been so hungry.

#dasherlife
#garmin
#radelaide
#beach
#walking
#food

No comments:

Post a Comment