Friday 24 April 2015

NYC HALF MARATHON RACE WEEK (WEEK 18) -DAY 6 - 14/03/15 PASTA DINNER

Traditionally, The Dashers do post race activities, but with this being a shorter event and less attendees, we decided to have a pre race pasta dinner.
We had 19 people come in total
Katie, Debbie, Marco, Lindsay, Jess, Melinda, John, Maria, Bette, myself, Scott, Norm and Tobey Jen, Susie, Melanie and Troy and also Janet, who is taking the photo.
Was so lovely to have this many people!
Amazing turnout. 
Katie is my friend from Adelaide and is new to our group. Marco has been a member since 2013, but this is his first event with us (who knows how we had not managed to see each other on the first 2 trips). And everyone else? Old timers and people who just make my life so much better.
Truly some of the most wonderful people I have ever crossed paths with.
My heart is so full.




No comments:

Post a Comment