Wednesday 22 April 2015

BB's Lunch Pizza

One of my favourite dishes is pizza.
I'm a fan of the whole combination of ingredients.
So the pizza below is about 8" and is about 425 cals.

I use a pita bread (about 8" in diameter), you can make your own pizza sauce using passata and mixed herbs, black pepper. I have used 40 g of triple smoked ham and 25g of mozzarella. If you prefer to have a vegetarian version, scrap the ham (72 calories). You could add another serve of cheese which would be the same amount of calories as the ham.

I cook on about 150C until the cheese is melted and lightly brown and the pita base is crisp
It give me my fix without wasting too many calories and works as a great lunch.
You can cook it the night before, and take it to work to eat cold even!
Of course you can add other ingredients like:

Onion
Capsicum
Mushrooms
....just remember to add the calories on, but even still you should be able to keep it under 500 calories with the extra veggies.

#healthyeating
#cookingathome
#dasherlife
#piehole
#exercise
#fitness
#cleaneating

No comments:

Post a Comment