Sunday 30 August 2015

MELBOURNE HALF MARATHON TRAINING: WEEK 9 DAY 7 - LOFTY

So this week was really a total right off. I gave myself a couple of impromptu rest days after last Sunday's mini marathon. That turned into a rest week. Far too tired from work and just wanted to beat one with my couch. So this morning was lofty with Katie. Ignore the time, it said we got up there in 34 mins and it was only 2.8 kms (yet we had parked about 500 m away from the start), so who knows.
In any case with was a ripper morning (all be it hideously fresh at the bottom). Great view from the top and obligatory summit photo with my buddy :)
Back down and home by 10 am which was great.
Let's see how this weekend pans out. Tuesday will be the best day for a long run and the target is 14km (so waking up early on my first double days off in weeks).  7 weeks to go.



No comments:

Post a Comment