Tuesday 11 August 2015

MELBOURNE HALF MARATHON TRAINING: WEEK 7 DAY 2

And back again to the gym as weather was less than fabulous and once again hideously windy. To give my hip flexors a rest I did an uphill walk for 5 km on 11 incline.
So totally boring but just a necessity as we race towards Oct 18th.
Diet is back under control with ample boiled eggs and yoghurt. Madarins are on the menu as they are just AMAZING at the moment.
Still trying to reduce my sugar intake. I am at about 51g which is about 13 tspns a day (this has been the average for the last 2 days). This is double the recommended amount however, if I took out the sugar from Fruit and Veg then that accounts for 35.3g which would bring me down to 16g which is 4 tspns and below the recommended amount. So in the right direction.
Not sure of tomorrow's plans. It is back to work and it could be a loooong day.



No comments:

Post a Comment