Friday 13 March 2015

NYC HALF MARATHON RACE WEEK (WEEK 18) -DAY 5 13/30/14 RACE EXPO

Expo is always fun and it was where I caught up with some of my favourite people Jess Wise from Florida and Lindsay Phillips from Victoria, Canada. Part of my NYC Marathon Facebook group, we last saw each other in November.
You can see us trying to get a photo in front of the course map for the half... with the selfie stick.
FAIL.
We had such a great time, catching up with one of our other friends James and then bumped in to 2 of my other favourites, Janet and Scott who live in Manhattan. Scott was one of the first members in my Facebook group. He came to the picnic in the park in 2013.  I spent a lot of time with Scott and Janet this trip. They are eternally too goo to me.
The expo was not as good as the Marathon one but there was definitely more space to move around in.











No comments:

Post a Comment